Information Collection & Use of Personal Information
Our website collects various types of personal information from our users in order to provide a better browsing experience and to help us understand how our website is being used. The types of personal information we collect include:
- Contact Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number when you submit a contact form on our website. This information is used to respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- Analytical Data: We use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to collect analytical data about how our website is being used. This data may include information about your device, browser, IP address, and browsing history. This data is used to understand the behavior and preferences of our users and improve our website.
We are committed to protect your personal information and we will not share your personal information with any third party except as required by law.
The security of your personal information is of the utmost importance to us. We take a variety of measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Some of the measures we use include:
- Encryption: We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted over the internet, such as when you submit a contact form or make a purchase on our website.
- Firewalls: We use firewalls to help protect our website and servers from unauthorized access.
- Access Control: We restrict access to personal information to only those employees, contractors, and vendors who need it to perform their job duties.
- Regular Auditing: We regularly audit our systems and processes to ensure that your personal information is being protected.
- Third-Party Providers: We may use third-party providers to help us protect your personal information, such as hosting providers and security software companies. We ensure that these providers have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information.
Despite our efforts, no security measures can be 100% effective. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and will not be liable for any unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information. If you become aware of any unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us immediately.