Chair : Dr. Mithrajee Premaratne
National coordinator : Dr. Nilmini Wijesuriya
Other Members :
- Dr Chamila Jayasekera
- Dr Vihara Dassanayake
- Dr Dimuthu Gunasena
- Dr Asoka Gunarathne
- Dr Malin Gunawardene
- Dr Prasanga Palihawadana
- Dr Buddika Vidanagama
- Dr Ranmali Kulasiri
- Northern Province Dr. Janaki Arulmoli – Teaching Hospital Jaffna
- Eastern Province Dr. S. Mathanalagan – Teaching Hospital Baticaloa
- Southern Province Dr Kesharie de Silva – Teaching Hospital Karapitiya
- Central province Dr. D.M. Priyantha Dissanayake – Teaching Hospital Kandy
- North-Central Province Dr. Haritha Dharmakeerthi – District General Hospital Polonnaruwa
- Sabaragamuwa Province Dr. Bimal Kudavidanage – District General Hospital Kegalle.
- Uva Province Dr. Indika Vithanage – Provincial General Hospital Badulla
- Western Province / North –Western province – Dr. Hemantha Rajapaksha – NHSL
For more details : Visit Site
- Produce guidelines and recommendations appropriate to Sri Lanka for the practice of cardio pulmonary resuscitation.
- Promote research in the field of resuscitation.
- Conduct cardio pulmonary resuscitation training courses of international standards for Sri Lankan health care professionals.
- Organize congresses and other scientific meetings related to resuscitation in Sri Lanka.
- Promote public awareness of resuscitation practices in Sri Lanka
- Promote collaboration with different organizations which demonstrate interest or active participation in the field of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).