GUIDELINES FOR FREE PAPERS
The rules of the competition are:
- Will accept original papers related to critical care work.
- Duration of the presentation must be no longer than 10 minutes followed by 5 minutes question time.
- The work in whole or in part should not have been published elsewhere.
- The abstract of not more than 250 words should be submitted before the closing date. With full text submitted on demand.
- The Critical Care Faculty shall appoint a committee to make a decision as to whether the papers will be accepted for presentation. The decision of this committee regarding presentation and questions relating to eligibility shall be final.
- A panel of judges shall decide on the award of the winner.
- The decision of the panel of judges in all matters relating to the competition including questions relating to eligibility shall be final.
- The first right of publication of the entries submitted lies with the Editor of the College of Anaesthesiologists of Sri Lanka.
- The presentations will be judged on their content, originality and presentation.
- The decision of the panel of judges will be final.
The closing date for the submission is 30th May 2017.
The abstract of the paper should reach the Secretary of the College before the closing date.
The College of Anaesthesiologists of Sri Lanka
44/5A, Gnanartha Pradeepaya Mw, Colombo 08
011 – 2672327 , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org